We are looking for a Front End Web Developer to join an expanding team, developing responsive and mobile sites and apps, for a variety of customers across industries and sectors.
In this role, you will take the clients concept and translate them into code. You do not have to be a designer but if you have experience in UX/UI then this will be an advantage helping to bridge the gap between users, graphical design and technical implementation.
We are looking for someone who can:
- Create real, working code from visual designs and concepts
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Has an understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Collaborate with other team members, back-end developers and stakeholders
You will need to demonstrate experience in;
- HTML5 / CSS3
- CSS Flexbox and CSS Grid
- At least one CSS framework (Bootstrap, Bulma, etc)
- At least one front-end development framework (Vue, React, Angular, etc)
It would help if you have some experience with the following;
- Vue Storefront
- Grav CMS (PHP based, Twig Templates)
- NuxtJS (Vue, Vuex, form validations, transitions, SSR, SPA , PWA)
- Semantic HTML and accessibility validation and usage included by default (ARIA, WCAG, etc)
- Webpack / Grunt / Gulp for SASS, JS, Image Optimisation, Autoprefixer, Broswerlist, etc
- Tips and tricks for older browsers (IE10, IE11, etc …)
Working at OpusVL
At OpusVL we strive to provide a relaxed, highly supportive working environment.
We understand that to be creative and provide high quality code, our developers need to build a comfortable environment that suits them individually and the company supports this as much as possible. All developers get dual-head workstations as standard, with a budget for peripherals of your choice.
We'll support your training and development, and give you paid time to attend conferences and other events relevant to your role.
So if you want to make a difference, and support Open Source while working on interesting projects then we'd love to hear from you!
What we offer:
- A casual dress code
- Flexible Working - start and finish times
- A Hybrid Working Model - Office and Remote working
- Social events
- Company Pension Scheme
- Gift Vouchers for Employee birthdays
- Weekly fruit delivery (currently on hold due to Covid19)
You will need to have the Right to Work in the UK as we are unable to provide Sponsorship.
Please note, we do not have an on-site parking, but there is free side street parking within a 10 minute walking distance from our office.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com.
We do not use or accept offers from agencies.