Location: Rugby, UK (Office & Home-Based)
Full Time & Permanent
At OpusVL we develop and customise open source business management software.
Established in 1999. We’re a multi-disciplined team of developers, people-people, and project management experts.
We specialise in helping organisations who find that an ‘off the shelf’ ERP system doesn’t meet their needs, by designing and developing a customised solution that fits.
We have a mix of public and private sector clients, including manufacturers, retailers, service providers, and the NHS.
About the role
Due to an expansion in customer projects, we’re looking for a Service Desk Analyst to join our Customer Support team in Rugby.
In this role you’ll be the first point of contact for our customers when they need help or if there’s an issue with their systems.
You’ll start by taking ownership of the problem. Supported by the technical team, you’ll then work it through to a resolution, keeping the customer informed at each step.
To ensure all our customers get a great service, you’ll actively manage our helpdesk system, making sure that support tickets are actioned within SLA and that complex issues are escalated and prioritised.
You’ll write incident reports and regular service review reports for customers, collating information from the helpdesk system and monitoring tools to provide an overview of service and system performance.
- You’re highly focused on delivering excellent customer service. Thinking proactively, always looking for opportunities to improve.
- You’re organised (because you have a system).
- You have an interest in technology, you’re familiar with web applications and tools, and enjoy learning new concepts and techniques.
- You take a structured, logical approach to problem solving.
- You’re able to convey complex topics to a non-technical audience, both over the phone and in writing.
Nice to haves
These skills aren’t essential for the role, but would be useful to have:
- Basic HTML / CSS
- Linux experience
- Awareness of common internet protocols (IMAP, HTTP, etc)
- Application hosting architecture - servers, databases, proxy, CDN
- ERP / business application experience
Working at OpusVL
At OpusVL we strive to provide a relaxed, highly supportive working environment.
What we offer:
- A casual dress code
- Flexible working - start and finish times
- A hybrid working Model - up to 3 days in the office and 2 days of remote working
- Social events
- Company Pension Scheme
- Gift Vouchers for employee birthdays
- Weekly fruit delivery (currently on hold due to Covid19)
You will need to have the Right to Work in the UK as we are unable to provide Sponsorship for this role.
Please note, we do not have an on-site parking, but there is free side street parking within a 10-12 minute walking distance from our office.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com
We do not use or accept offers from agencies