Location: Rugby, UK (Office & Home-Based)
Full Time & Permanent
At OpusVL we develop and customise open source business management software.
Established in 1999. We’re a multi-disciplined team of developers, people-people, and project management experts.
We specialise in helping organisations who find that an 'off the shelf' ERP system doesn't meet their needs, by designing and developing a customised solution that fits.
We have a mix of public and private sector clients, including manufacturers, retailers, service providers, and the NHS.
About the role
We're looking for a Service Desk Team Leader to join our Customer Support team in Rugby.
In this role you will manage the service desk function, co-ordinating the wider team of service desk analysts, infrastructure engineers, and 3rd line support.
With a dedication to customer service, you will own the customer relationship with technical support. This means making sure we meet our commitments, that we stick within our SLAs, and above all provide a high quality service.
When major incidents happen, you will lead our response. Once the issue is resolved, you'll analyse the root cause and look at how we prevent the same issue from happening again. Then you'll report this back to the customer, both in writing and in our regular service review meetings.
Keeping a close watch on how much support time each customer has used, you will raise invoices for customers who have exceeded their support allowance and manage the ongoing billing of recurring services.
We always want to do things better, so with oversight of the department you'll measure and report on performance, then proactively look for ways to improve how we work.
- You can lead and motivate a team
- You're highly focused on delivering excellent customer service.
- You think proactively, always looking for opportunities to improve.
- You're organised (because you have a system).
- You have an interest in technology, you're familiar with web applications and tools, and enjoy learning new concepts and techniques.
- You take a structured, logical approach to problem solving.
- You're able to convey complex topics to a non-technical audience, both over the phone and in writing.
Working at OpusVL
At OpusVL we strive to provide a relaxed, highly supportive working environment.
What we offer:
- A casual dress code
- Flexible working - start and finish times
- A hybrid working Model - up to 3 days in the office and 2 days of remote working
- Social events
- Company Pension Scheme
- Gift Vouchers for employee birthdays
- Weekly fruit delivery (currently on hold due to Covid19)
You will need to have the Right to Work in the UK as we are unable to provide Sponsorship for this role.
Please note, we do not have an on-site parking, but there is free side street parking within a 10-12 minute walking distance from our office.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We do not use or accept offers from agencies.